I’m a Salesforce architect who can connect with people, simplify the complex, and add value. I love to invest in people and share what I’ve learned.
Whether you’re looking for a podcast guest, Zoom presenter, conference speaker, article interview, or content contributor, let’s connect and see how I can help.
I’ve started my own companies and contributed to more than a thousand successful Salesforce projects. I’ve been a presenter, facilitator, moderator, and contributor to many events, webinars, and publications over the years, including Dreamforce, TechRepublic, MarketingSherpa, and others. You can read my bio for the full background.
Areas of expertise:
- Salesforce ecosystem and trends
- Common Salesforce mistakes and mitigation strategies
- Entrepreneurship and tech startups
- The priority of culture and values for high-performing teams
- Leveraging intrinsic “ice cream” and improving user experience
- Making work fun and meaningful
- Impacting communities like foster youth with Salesforce skills
- Effective: My style is disarming, humorous, and sincere, which allows me to address challenging topics while overcoming anxiety and allowing for change.
- Inspiration: Making real change is hard, but I can offer the inspiration that comes before the perspiration.
- ROI: Implementing changes to get the most out of CRM can have a huge impact on your bottom line—we’re talking ROI of $8.71 for every $1 spent.
Past Events & Publications
My long list of speaking gigs and published articles grew a bit out of date (“Email Marketing to BlackBerrys”?!) while I focused on raising my kids. But now that they’re older, I’m getting back out there and contributing again: